Merchants in Singapore are now able to execute shipment with SingPost’s logistic service without application or activation process. SingPost offers domestic and international shipping (coming soon).
This article covers the below:
Parcel dimension restrictions
L+2W+2H ≦ 300 cm
Max length 150cm
SingPost offers delivery from within 1 working day, excluding day of collection within Singapore. International delivery will soon be available.
The standard delivery time is Monday – Saturday, 9am to 10pm. As for collection time, Monday – Friday is before 6pm, and on Saturday, it is before 12.30pm.
- Maximum weight limit of parcels is up to 30kg.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is not supported.
- For collection volume above 200 per day, please inform SingPost one working day in advance.
- SingPost does not support cancellations after placing an order.
For packaging guidelines and regulations please refer to the SingPost Mailing & Packaging Guideline.
Parcels must be packaged according to SingPost’s packaging guidelines. Items that are not appropriately packaged or labelled will be subject to relabelling and/or repackaging by SingPost at the shipper’s cost.
SingPost reserves the right to reject and/or decline to deliver any parcel that is not appropriately packaged or labelled.
In the event of a lost or damaged shipment, where the courier is at fault, SingPost provide compensate a maximum amount of SGD 150 per Parcel or the declared value of the Parcel, whichever is lower.
If your parcel suspect your shipment is lost, please kindly email us at Cs@oneship.io
with the tracking reference number, description of content and the delivery address.
If your parcel is damaged, please kindly notify our team at Cs@oneshio.io within seven (7) days
from receiving. Please provide the following supporting documents to expedite the process:
- Image of the physical label
- External image of the packaging
- Internal image of the packaging
- Image of the physical parcel and area of damage
- Invoice of shipment with tracking reference number.
If claim is not made within duration or failing to provide above mentioned supporting documents, courier shall have no liability whatsoever and the claim will be considered null and void.
Step 1: Create shipments
Go to [Shipments] > “Order Management”, select the orders to “Ship” or “Bulk Execute Shipment”.
- Order details will be sent from OneShip to SingPost. Once the SingPost system has created an order, the delivery status will be updated to “Created.” You can now print out the label and wait for SingPost to pick up the parcel.
- Order Submission Cut-off timing: 16:00 Monday to Friday
- Delivery Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 12:30 on Saturdays (excluding Sundays & Public Holidays)
- Same-day pickup is not currently supported.
- Parcel size is a reference for SingPost to help assign the right vehicle. Please choose the size of the largest item if you have multiple parcels in one order. The delivery fee will be charged based on parcel weight after SingPost measures the actual weight in their distribution center.
Step 2: Print out waybill and label parcel
Select shipment by clicking on the “square-box” on the left side of OneShip Order No., choose “Print Label” or “Print Labels in Bulk”.
for step by step instruction please refer to:
A. How to print a single label?
B. How to Create Multiple Labels at Once / Bulk Print Label?
Note: To ensure successful label scanning, please use “label machine and 100x150mm(4x6Inch) thermal label paper” or “A4 blank waybill” to print. If the label cannot be recognized when entering the warehouse, the product will be returned.
Step 3: SingPost Driver Pickup
A driver will come on the reserved date to pick up parcels and will contact you via phone.
Please refer to SingPost General Prohibitions and Dangerous Goods Guide for the list of prohibited items.
Other shipment and returning notes
SingPost Customer Service Contact Info:
Customer service web page: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us
Customer service phone number: (+65) 6222 5777
After 2 failed delivery attempts, the parcel will be returned back to the shipper. A delivery fee will be charged to the shipper as a completed delivery.
Logistics options pricing & details
- For promotion and price list, please refer to SingPost Rate Card
- Based on actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher,( Volumetric weight= L x B x H cm /6000) and is subject to prevailing GST.
- OneShip reserves the right to amend this price list at any time without prior notice.