Merchants are now able to execute shipment with Janio’s logistic service without application or activation process. Janio is currently available for both domestic deliveries within Singapore and cross-border parcels to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
This article covers the below:
|Parcel dimension restrictions
|L+W+H ≦ 300 cm
Max weight 30 kg
|Parcel will be delivered to customers in 3 days, starts from the day after Janio driver picks up parcels, delivery date will be adjusted if fall on non-working dates.ex: parcel been picked up on 2/10, will be delivered to customer within 2/11–2/13
Cash on delivery: SGD 1 or 3 percent of the value of the parcel (whichever is higher).
For packaging guidelines and regulations please refer to Janio’s guide on Packing and Labelling. Parcels must be packaged according to Janio’s packaging guidelines. Items that are not appropriately packaged or labelled as such will be subject to relabelling and/or repackaging by Janio at the shipper’s cost.
Janio reserves the right to reject and/or decline to deliver any parcel that is not appropriately packaged or labelled.
In the event of a lost or damaged shipment, where the courier is at fault, Janio provides compensate a maximum amount of SGD 100 per Parcel or the declared value of the Parcel, whichever is lower.
If your parcel suspect your shipment is lost, please kindly email us at Cs@oneship.io
with the tracking reference number, description of content and the delivery address.
If your parcel is damaged, please kindly notify our team at Cs@oneshio.io within seven (7) days
from receiving. Please provide the following supporting documents to expedite the process:
- Image of the physical label
- External image of the packaging
- Internal image of the packaging
- Image of the physical parcel and area of damage
- Invoice of shipment with tracking reference number.
If claim is not made within duration or failing to provide above mentioned supporting documents, courier shall have no liability whatsoever and the claim will be considered null and void.
Step 1: Create shipments
Click on the “+ Create Shipment” button on the top right of the [Shipment] page, choose to create “Point to Point order” or “Bulk Shipment”.
for step by step instruction please refer to:
A. How do I book for a shipment? Can I create shipments in bulk?
B. How to create shipments in bulk?
- Order details will be sent from OneShip to Janio. Once the Janio system has created an order, the delivery status will be updated to “Created.” You can now print out the label and wait for Janio to pick up the parcel.
- Same-day pickup is not currently supported.
- Parcel size is a reference for Janio to help assign the right vehicle. Please choose the size of the largest item if you have multiple parcels in one order. The delivery fee will be charged based on parcel weight after Janio measures the actual weight in their distribution center.
Step 2: Print out waybill and label parcel
Select shipment by click on the “square-box” on the left side of OneShip Order No., choose to “Print Label” or “Print Labels in Bulk”.
for step by step instruction please refer to:
A. How to print a single label?
B. How to Create Multiple Labels at Once / Bulk Print Label?
Note: To ensure successful label scanning, please use “label machine and 100x150mm(4x6Inch) thermal label paper” or “A4 blank waybill” to print. If the label cannot be recognized when entering the warehouse, the product will be returned.
Step 3: Janio Driver Pickup
A driver will come on the reserved date to pick up parcels and will contact you via phone.
- Credit cards or ATM cards
- Human or animal remains religious artifacts.
- Firearms or swords
- Living things
- Poisonous or toxic substances
- Examination certificates, passports, and insurance documents that cannot be reproduced
- Written drafts, original films, tapes, and film material that cannot be reproduced.
- Flammable, ignitable, or volatile items such as fireworks, kerosene, gas canisters or paint thinner
- Cash, cheques, bills, stocks and other marketable securities
- Perishable items such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
Other shipment and returning notes
Janio Customer Service Contact Info:
Customer service web page: https://janio.asia/contact-us/
Customer service email: email@example.com
If you have any problems in the pickup process, such as driver’s rude behavior or no show-up, etc, please report via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Tracking Id :
Date Of Delivery :
Logistics options pricing & details
- For promotion and price list, please refer to Janio Rate Card
- Shipment rate is based on actual weight and is subject to prevailing GST.
- OneShip reserves the right to amend this price list at any time without prior notice.