Merchants in Singapore are now able to execute shipments with Qxpress logistic service without application or activation process. Qxpress offers both domestic and international shipping.
This article covers the below:
|Parcel dimension restrictions
L+W+H ≦ 300 cm
-Longest dimension of the parcel may not exceed 150cm.
Max weight 30 kg
|Qxpress offer 1-3 days standard delivery within Singapore. International shipment might vary according to location.
For standard delivery, the parcel will be delivered to customers in 3 days, starting from the day after the Qxpress driver picks up parcels. Delivery date will be adjusted if falls on non-working dates.
EX: Parcel picked up on 2/10 and delivered to the end-receiver between 2/11–2/13.
A size surcharge will be imposed if your parcel size (length + width + height) exceeds 160cm:
|160 cm ~ 180 cm
|180 cm ~ 200 cm
|200 cm ~ 220 cm
|220 cm ~ 240 cm
|240 cm ~ 260 cm
|260 cm ~ 280 cm
|280 cm ~ 300 cm
For packaging guidelines and regulations:
- Internal packaging must always be used as cushioning to
- Prevent any damage from shock, vibrations, impact and pressure during transit
- Prevent items within a parcel from touching each other
- Eliminate any internal movement of a parcel’s contents
- Provide clearance from the item and the external packaging such as Bubble wrap, Foam sheet, Polystyrene, molded and shaped foam.
- Must indicate upside on the parcel/carton if needed (Especially for liquid items)
- For fragile items, it is advisable to paste the FRAGILE sticker.
Parcels must be packaged according to Qxpress’ packaging guidelines. Items that are not appropriately packaged or labeled will be subject to relabelling and/or repackaging by Qxpress at the shipper’s cost.
Qxpress reserves the right to reject and/or decline to deliver any parcel that is not appropriately packaged or labeled.
Qxpress Driver Pickup / Drop-off at Warehouse
🚛 Book the pickup
Order details will be sent from OneShip to Qxpress. Once the Qxpress system has created an order, the delivery status will be updated to “Created.” You can now print out the label and wait for Qxpress to pick up the parcel.
- Order Submission Cut-off timing: 21:00, one working day before pickup
- Delivery Hours: 09:00 – 22:00 Monday to Sunday
- Same-day pickup is not currently supported.
- Parcel size is a reference for Qxpress to help assign the right vehicle. Please choose the size of the largest item if you have multiple parcels in one order. The delivery fee will be charged based on parcel weight after Qxpress measures the actual weight in their distribution center.
A driver will come on the reserved date to pick up parcels and will contact you via phone.
- For the commercial address, it is 10 AM to 6 PM.
- For the residential address, it is 10 AM to 7 PM.
🛵 Drop off the parcel at Qxpress’ warehouse
Monday – Sunday, between 1.30 pm – 10 pm.
Location: CWT Jurong East Logistics Centre 5A Toh Guan Road East #01-02 S608830
Courier Basic Liability: In the event of a lost or damaged shipment, where the courier is at fault, Qxpress provides compensation of a maximum amount of SGD 300 per Parcel or the declared value of the Parcel, whichever is lower.
If your parcel suspects your shipment is lost, please kindly email us at Cs@oneship.io with the tracking reference number, description of content and the delivery address.
If your parcel is damaged, please kindly notify our team at Cs@oneshio.io within seven (7) days from receiving. Please provide the following supporting documents to expedite the process:
- Image of the physical label
- External image of the packaging
- Internal image of the packaging
- Image of the physical parcel and area of damage
- Invoice of shipment with tracking reference number.
If a claim is not made within the duration or fails to provide above mentioned supporting documents, the courier shall have no liability whatsoever and the claim will be considered null and void.
Please refer to the following for the list of prohibited items:
- Animals of any form (alive or dead)
- Animal antiquities
- Any product related to illegal activities or which is prohibited by law
- Articles of unusual value
- Batteries / lithium-ion batteries
- Biological samples
- Currency/money/cheque/coin/cash/gold/silver bullions
- Counterfeit / pirated goods and materials
- Cyanides or precipitates
- Driving licence/birth certificate/identification card/passport/debit card/credit card
- Drugs (including prescription)/narcotics/tobacco/vape
- Dry ice
- Electronic appliances
- Electronic devices/products
- Fire extinguisher
- Food that requires special handling or is perishable
- Hazardous goods / toxic powder
- Lottery tickets
- Milk powder
- Mobile phone / telephone SIM & prepaid cards
- Perishable goods
- Plants / seeds
- Seat belt tensioner
- Sexual explicit content
- Stamps (unless franked)
- Steering wheel
- Toilet fittings
- War savings
- Weapons (real or fake)
Other shipment and returning notes
Qxpress Customer Service Contact Info:
Customer service web page: https://www.qxpress.net/info/content/Contact
Customer service email: email@example.com
Customer service phone number: (+65) 6661 9100
There will be 2 pick-up attempts for 2 consecutive working days. Cancellation of pickup requests is not applicable on an actual day. All cancellations should be done at least one day in advance.
Logistics options pricing & details
- For promotion and price list, please refer to Qxpress Rate Card / Qxpress International Shipping Rates
- Based on actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher,( Volumetric weight= L x B x H cm /6000) and is subject to prevailing GST.
- OneShip reserves the right to amend this price list at any time without prior notice.