This article covers the following:
DHL express introduction
- Efficient and convenient door-to-door pickup and delivery.
- DHL Express covers more than 220 destinations around the world. Urgent items can be delivered to major cities around the world as soon as the night after delivery or before the next working day, with outstanding delivery efficiency.
- 24 hours tracking service. You can check the status of the shipment through the DHL customer service hotline or through the online query website
DHL customer service hotline: +852 2400 3388
DHL Tracking Sites Online：track your shipment
Step1 Create shipment
Go to [Shipments] -> [Order Management], click “+ Create Order”, and you can choose to create a single shipment or create a batch of shipments.
For more details, please refer to:
- How do I book a shipment?
- How to create shipments in bulk?
International shipments require item name, product weight, country of origin and price in English.
The red asterisk is required, please fill in the customs clearance information correctly.
Provide customs clearance invoice. Upload your invoice if you have one, or use the one generated by OneShip if not.
Step 2: Print labels
Select your shipment and Print Labels or Batch Print Labels.
For step-by-step instructions:
- How to print a single label?
- How to create multiple labels/print labels in batches at once?
System Preprinted Label Sample:
In addition to labels, you can also download and print OneShip-generated invoices to expedite customs clearance.
Step3: Execute delivery
Please make sure the package is properly packed before sending it out. Please refer to DHL’s packaging guidelines for details：Packing with Care
DHL Express provides door-to-door pickup service. After OneShip executes the delivery, you need to call the DHL customer service hotline, provide the waybill number and pickup address, and make an appointment for pickup.
DHL Customer Service Hotline：+852 2400 3388
Other Shipping and Return Instructions
Prohibited items and customs regulations
DHL will not accept the following items under any circumstances：
The following products are classified as dangerous goods and must be approved by DHL before shipment:
- Products containing liquids, such as cosmetics, skin care products, etc. – need to provide a chemical safety data sheet (MSDS) first
- Foodstuffs – each country has different guidelines for the importation of foodstuffs and a health certificate may be required for the food
Please refer to DHL official website for customs clearance requirements of various countries：Embargo information for each destination
You can get a list of prohibited items through the DHL official website
You can also get more details about undeliverable remote area inquiries
If the package cannot pass through the airport security check due to undeliverable or prohibited items, DHL will contact the sender to arrange return of the package, but the shipping fee will not be refunded.
DHL Express will try three times to deliver the shipment to the shipping address. In the event of delivery failure due to inability to contact the recipient, DHL will notify the sender for further assistance.
All claims must be submitted to DHL in writing within thirty (30) days of DHL’s acceptance of the goods, otherwise DHL will have no liability. Claims are limited to one claim per shipment, the settlement of which will be the full and final settlement of all loss or damage in connection therewith.
For more details, please refer to：DHL Terms & Conditions
Pricing and Details
Please enter the sender and receiver’s country in [Shipping Estimate] to get the estimated shipping cost. For details, please refer to：How to estimate shipping cost?
- The fuel surcharge is included in the freight, and the monthly fuel surcharge rate is based on DHL official website：Fuel Surcharge
- The calculation unit is 0.5kg. Parts less than 0.5kg are rounded up to integers.
- The weight of the express shipment is calculated according to the actual weight or volume weight, whichever is greater.
- The calculation formula of volume weight is: length × width × height (cm) ÷ 6000.
- The above charges are for reference only, and the final charges are subject to the invoice.